Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh noooooo....she just got back into the office late.....L

and what is she doing now????? not working thats for sho.



Well today for lunch my ex brought me a plate of

spaghetti w/salad and french bread........why??????



Does he miss the ex misses punani? WELL at least I

didn't have to spend any $ for lunch....thank you Exy



This guy, Tim, was my love a year and a half ago...he was

sent to prison for 8 mos for aggravated assault.....well

that wasn't on me but she did get a 2week eyeshadow

made for her once.....anyway this guy is now back from

the 1/2 way home.....er house?



Anywho he's back in town...and believe me.....

I don't have any matches to light the old flame.



Well we did have some laughs and an interesting

talk....you see right down the middle of our main

town on the reservation is a canyon about 205ft...

anyway his sister took a jump and......

she could not fly.....so instead she passed away......sad

i know.....well maybe that was all he came for.....just

needing someone to talk to.......I do want to be there for

him but at the same time due to his aggressiveness

I'd like to stay my distance.



OH no.....I so forgot......I have to work on my budget

for 2009-2010.



Oh during lunch I can't recall but...somehow Australia

popped up in our converstion....so i thought how about

looking at what down under has to offer........
































No comments:

Post a Comment